incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:08:58 GMT

--- Mar 27/3/12, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> ha scritto:
> > I downloaded the source from SVN.
> > But did not find the file th_ru_RU_v2.idx
> > Maybe it has to be generated during the build process?
> > Checked that in the dictionary for the German
> equivalent file is present (this thesaurus index file).
> > Generated with the help of his MyThes and assembled a
> complete test version of the dictionary.
>
> Index files could be generated at build time, but
> OpenOffice.org historically did not do it, preferring to use
> pre-built files. And now that included dictionaries must be
> packaged as verbatim extensions, we will surely need to
> package the index file in the extensions rather than
> generating it at build time.

I think I pointed to the right russian dictionary in the
Wiki and I am adding some few extension that were
requested in Bugzilla.

Croatian is a special case, they relicensed their dict to
ALv2 but the one in the extensions site:

http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/search/node/croatian

doesn't seem to be updated. We need someone that will
regenerate it (it does include idx).

Cheers,

Pedro.