incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nancy K <>
Subject bitly analytics
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:55:36 GMT
I don't know how they do it,and it seems that on incubator, download and inside pages the analytics
are not up to speed.  You do not need to sign up/in just:
	* go to
	* Type in any URL ( selectSHORTEN

	* bitly gives a shortened URL ( )
	* Add a + to the end of the shortened URL ( )and you can see the
analytics for that page (select TOTAL in the drop down list below the qrcode)
The download page causes an error - and here is the bitly API Documentation

It seems that this analytics is not that accurate, but I thought it was interesting to peak
     Nancy      Web Design
Free 24 hour pass to
Video courses on SEO, CMS,
Design and Software Courses