incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [FORUMS] landing page...
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2012 03:21:28 GMT
On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 14:59 -0700, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Hi Drew,
>
> This is looking good!
>
> On Mar 17, 2012, at 2:26 PM, drew wrote:
>
> > Ok, well this isn't quite finished..as you will - but I'm taking a break
> > for some time with Joyce..
> >
> > I've used a forum specific logo design - this is a second pass on a
> > design I put to the forum a short while ago, this having changes made
> > based on the feedback at at the time.
> >
> > I did add two new ID types in the ooo.css file.
>
> Those two ids are found and fully defined in home.css.
>
> I find Google Chrome's View - Developer - Developer Tools invaluable.
>
> > Also, took some liberties in the lower right hand corner..
> >
> > so - http://baseanswers.com/temp/index_test.html
> >
> > I will be back to it this evening again.
> >
> > Thanks for any comments - they always help.
>
> The Community Forum logo is good, but the words "Community Forum" are a little fuzzy.
>
> The lower right logo is cool, but not yet a link.
>
> As part of the doctype fixes I plan to fix some slight errors in the templates I'll make
sure you get a diff.

that would be great.

Ok - I touched up both the top banner logo and the get_it_now! button
graphic in the footer.

Also cleaned up the page layout...

http://baseanswers.com/temp/index_test.html

..has the latest of everything and I'll stop for the night..

- I'm feeling pretty good with this now, but still listening ;)

//drew