incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [FORUMS] landing page...
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:45:25 GMT
On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 15:02 -0700, Dave Fisher wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2012, at 2:53 PM, Raphael Bircher wrote:
>
> > Am 17.03.12 22:26, schrieb drew:
> >> Ok, well this isn't quite finished..as you will - but I'm taking a break
> >> for some time with Joyce..
> >>
> >> I've used a forum specific logo design - this is a second pass on a
> >> design I put to the forum a short while ago, this having changes made
> >> based on the feedback at at the time.
> >>
> >> I did add two new ID types in the ooo.css file.
> >>
> >> Also, took some liberties in the lower right hand corner..
> >>
> >> so - http://baseanswers.com/temp/index_test.html
> > Looks nice... but the content div use not the full width. It's blocked
> > by a other div, and has a horizontal scrollbar.

Howdy Raphael, Dave

Thanks so much.

The clear div turned a trick.

Also - I would like to propose the use of a Google CSE on the page, for
quite a while I've thought that something better could be done with
empty space on that page.

So.. I'll get back to this in a bit and see about the graphics there..

Thanks again for the help.

//drew