incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [FORUMS] landing page...
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 21:26:28 GMT
Ok, well this isn't quite finished..as you will - but I'm taking a break
for some time with Joyce..

I've used a forum specific logo design - this is a second pass on a
design I put to the forum a short while ago, this having changes made
based on the feedback at at the time.

I did add two new ID types in the ooo.css file.

Also, took some liberties in the lower right hand corner..

so - http://baseanswers.com/temp/index_test.html

I will be back to it this evening again.

Thanks for any comments - they always help.

//drew