incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew jensen <>
Subject Re: [FORUMS] landing page...
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:09:08 GMT
On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 08:52 -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:
> Is anyone here capable of changing the landing page for the support forums?
> The underlying links have Apache branding but not this first page, which is
> still Oracle. If this has already been addressed/discussed and I missed the
> answer, my apologies.
> Thanks.

Yes, it was noted and I raised my hand to see after it - and didn't -
thanks for the poke..

Ah - well, I've actually got a static html page that could be a
replacement, I think pretty much ready to go.

I suppose the quickest way forward today would be to put it up, as a
mockup, on the web so folks (here and with a note to the forums) could
take a quick gander  - assuming it looks good to others, then I suppose
I should attach it to a JIRA issue..I would guess.

so thanks again for the kick - sorry for being so late - off to handle
that first part now.

View raw message