incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [MIGRATION] Shut down on remaining Oracle web resources
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 21:20:46 GMT
On Wed, 2012-03-14 at 21:54 +0100, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 6:02 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

> >> Sure - I can do that.

> >> That would be great.
> >>

> > How about something like this:

> > been created, at Apache, for users as well as project participants.
> >
> > If you wish to continue to receive occasional email updates from the
> > project, for new releases,etc., then please subscribe to our
> > announcement email list by sending an email to
> > ooo-announce-subscribe@incubator.apache.org.  Information on other
> > mailing lists for the project can be found here:
> >
> > Also on March 16th we will shutdown the legacy email forwarder for the
> > openoffice.org domain.  If you have and use an openoffice.org email
> > address alias, then please note the important information described on
> > the following page:
> >
> > https://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/retirement_of_openoffice_org_email
>
> Rob,
>
>  maybe we could update that blog entry adding some info about
> Extensions/Templates accounts in the "Some special instructions for
> OpenOffice-related services" section?
>
> Starting from tomorrow Extensions and Templates users authenticating
> at openoffice.org won't be able to access those systems. As I
> explained in another thread we need to get some info to recreate those
> accounts and allow users to change their passwords.

Hi Roberto,

I just logged onto the extension site and the conversion went as
expected.

However I'm not able to do the same with the template site, there is an
error message:
The login is currently not possible:
https://www.openoffice.org/api/login -

Is this something to be concerned with for today?

Thanks for all your work on this BTW.

//drew

> > We thank you for your past interest and support of the OpenOffice.org
> > project and look forward to your continued support at Apache.
> >
> > Rob Weir, on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice Project Management Committee
> >
> > =====================
> >
> > If this still makes sense in the morning, we can go with that or
> > something similar.
> >
> > Do you need to send it, or would I send it and then you moderate me in?
> >
> > -Rob
> >

> >> A.

> ====
> This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your
system. Thank you.