incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 03:50:47 GMT
You are still not learning anything from what I am saying
which is a shame for both yourself and the project.  This
document wasn't 24 hours old before you completely wrote
off Simon's contributions to it.  No person that comes to
the ASF seeking to contribute to a foundation resource should
ever be subjected to bullying like that by project members.
The fact is you're attitude sucked about what he was doing

the entire time he was at it, and that the end result looks
nothing like the original effort is not an accident.

Some things take time, patience, and tolerance for non-conformity.
Go read some Ralph Waldo Emerson some time, you'll be better for it.
So will the rest of us if you can ever learn to relax.