incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:33:39 GMT
Since when is Simon a committer and PPMC member?
Can't we get over the parochialism here and just
provide some practical advice to users that isn't
distorted one way or another?

At Apache we aren't in competition with other projects,
we provide our work for the public benefit and leave
discretion about adoption to the public.  Please keep
that in mind, and stick to providing resources that
benefit general members of the public.

had chosen to given the project to a Foundation with the governance and credibility to maintain
it (Apache).

>Simon; we know you are very fond of the LibreOffice guys and most of us are OK with that
but you are committer and PPMC member and you are expected to wear your Apache hat here.