incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:28:44 GMT

--- Mar 13/3/12, eric b <eric.bachard@free.fr> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Could we remove the LibreOffice link from the main page ?
> (e.g. just put the name of the derivated software) ?

+1

Simon added the mention to libreoffice, and he removed my line explaining that Oracle had
chosen to given the project to a Foundation with the governance and credibility to maintain
it (Apache).

Simon; we know you are very fond of the LibreOffice guys and most of us are OK with that but
you are committer and PPMC member and you are expected to wear your Apache hat here.

Pedro.