incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Clarifying facts
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:40:30 GMT
Yes it's looking pretty good now Ross.  I am
still concerned about the level of commit activity
being on the low-side but I'm hoping post-release
things will pick up as the project starts to push
towards 4.0.

is next on the agenda. Our mentors can correct me if I am wrong, but we have likely met all
of the other requirements.