incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Debbie <midniteandpo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux64-nightly
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 09:31:04 GMT
Why am I getting all of these messages?  So far I've received about a dozen.  I would never
registered my software if 'd thought you would send this many messages to me.. Many of them
were from individuals.

________________________________
 From: "buildbot@apache.org" <buildbot@apache.org>
To: ooo-commits@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:18 AM
Subject: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux64-nightly

The Buildbot has finished a build on builder openoffice-linux64-nightly while building ASF
Buildbot.
Full details are available at:
http://ci.apache.org/builders/openoffice-linux64-nightly/builds/145

Buildbot URL: http://ci.apache.org/

Buildslave for this Build: tethys_ubuntu

Build Reason: The Nightly scheduler named 'openoffice-linux64-nightly' triggered this build
Build Source Stamp: [branch incubator/ooo/trunk] HEAD
Blamelist:

Build succeeded!

sincerely,
-The Buildbot