incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Supported multi-media file types in Impress
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 01:21:34 GMT
On Wed, 2012-03-07 at 19:29 -0500, drew jensen wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Quick question regarding the coming 3.4 version.
>
> Running on Windows, and assuming no added extensions or other files
> beyond the AOO 3.4 distribution, are there any video formats beyond .WMV
> that should be available for use in Impress?
>
> I've confirmed that .wmv is working.

Just to clarify - I rather thought .avi would run inside Impress, but so
far have not been able to verify that, those .avi files I've tried that
do run in a MS Media player do not run inside Impress. Have also tried a
number of other formats, none of which have worked so far.

So - just wondering; is there is a (minimum) list of supported media
types..and apologies if I've just over looked finding it.