incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test result: LIbreOffice crashes, AOO doesn't, on OOXML file
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:03:46 GMT

--- Gio 1/3/12, J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@googlemail.com> ha scritto:

> But we still need feedback about the dictionaries people
> would like to bundle for their language. See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Bundled+Writing+Aids
>
> Reminder, if we don't get the feedback we only focus on some
> obvious dictionaries and let it up to the users to install
> them

The author of the Croatian dictionary very nicely relicensed
it under AL2, so I think we should respond by shipping it.
Russian has also been requested.

Perhaps it's just easier to go ahead and bundle the dictionaries
that were available last in our repository. That should cover
everyone's expectations for this release.

Pedro.