incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject [INFRA] download.services.openoffice.org in danger
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 19:02:02 GMT
Hi Folks,

With the Oracle infrastructure going away we are in danger of losing the legacy downloads
and the root of the MirrorBrain network.

Also it turns out that the Extensions site uses the url updateexte.services.openoffice.org
for updates and that url points to download.services.openoffice.org

SourceForge has asked to take control of updateexte.services.openoffice.org which makes sense.

What do we want to do about download.services.openoffice.org?

Regards,
Dave