incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: How can we get OpenOffice started with Pootle?
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 01:58:06 GMT

It is not up to me who the project grants committer status to, that has to be earned
and not given away like candy.

It is up to me that the pootle application is tied to LDAP and that our LDAP currently only
allows for committers. I can't see that changing any time soon.

So there is a path to what you desire to be able to help with, the project deciding on who
and
when to make someone a committer is the only hurdle, not myself. I would hope they don't
take too long noticing committer material.

HTH

Gav...