incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: How can we get OpenOffice started with Pootle?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 20:45:51 GMT

What do you mean by the statement  "We do not have an active pootle server" ??

There is https://translate.apache.org , been up for months, please concentrate your pootle
efforts in helping to get that working for your needs -- it is after all your project that
asked for it in the first place !!

Gav...