incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [LIST MAIL] False Bounces from ooo-users
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 17:24:05 GMT
I forgot to provide the address of the list archive for ooo-users@ i.a.o.  It is
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-users/>.

(It would be handy if the message footer on posts had this link.  I think I have the magical
powers for that.  I will make it so.)

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 09:43
To: OOo-dev Apache Incubator
Cc: ooo-users Apache Incubator List
Subject: [LIST MAIL] False Bounces from ooo-users

Posters to ooo-users@ i.a.o are receiving false bounce notices.  Their posts are actually
appearing on the list.  However, bounce notices are being received.  Users should ignore these
bounce notices. They can confirm that their message has actually been received by inspecting
the list archives.

NOTE: If posters are reading the list via a secondary service, and their posts are not being
shown there, that is likely where the bounce is actually from.  This message could be an indication
that ooo-users@ i.a.o is not a recognized list somewhere.

 - Dennis

[ ... ]