incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject FW: Instructions about how to retain access to the OpenOffice Templates website, now hosted at SourceForge
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:40:59 GMT
FYI, all ...

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 14:19
Subject: Instructions about how to retain access to the OpenOffice Templates website, now
hosted at SourceForge

Dear Templates user,

As you may have heard, Oracle contributed the (OOo) code to
Apache in June 2011. As part of this move, we are about to lose access to
the servers that formerly hosted the website and various
other online services associated with the project, included the Templates

Since SourceForge is currently hosting the Templates website, in
collaboration with the Apache OpenOffice community we are working to help
you to smoothly retain full control over your existing Templates

All you need to do is to go to the following page and reset your password:

Whatever was your role at the community, we'd like to say
thank you for your past contributions, and we look forward to see you help
also the Apache OpenOffice community to succeed. We want also to take the
chance to inform you that the Apache OpenOffice Templates and Apache
OpenOffice Extensions were the first and second, respectively, on the last
week's list of top-growth projects. That is, downloads for these two
collections grew more in the last week than any other project on

You maybe interested in knowing who are the top 10 Templates or which are
the top countries by download, see below for more information.

Top 10 Templates

Basic Resume:
Tri Fold Brochure:
This Is a Resume:
Business card template:
2012 Month/Year Calendar and Planner with Holidays.
DIN Brief mit Fenster links:
Chronological Resume:
Resume Template:
Project Management Template with Gantt Schedule creation:
Simple Resume:

Top Countries by Downloads:

1.      United States
2.      Germany
3.      Canada
4.      France
5.      UK
6.      Italy
7.      Spain
8.      Japan
9.      Russia
10.     Australia

Downloads by Operative Systems:

1.      Windows                    84.40%
2.      Macintosh                  13.76%
3.      Linux                       2.84%

The SourceForge Community Team

View raw message