incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Integration of my chart features
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:10:34 GMT
	Hi Regina,

On 17.02.2012 00:51, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi Armin,
>
> I have listed the relevant LO commits below. Is it possible to use that
> directly? If not, you can at least have look, what they contain.
>
> If necessary I can build the current AOO, apply the patches locally, and
> generate fresh patches. But you know, that will last a while.

This would be nice, thanks. I also offer to do the adaptions when you
put the changes here.

Due to the discussion we see: I think to keep it simple just offer the
single patches here (one mail per patch, evtl. marked as [patch],
containing the diffs as ascii). This is the standard procedure: Someone
directly offering a patch on the dev list. This should suffice all concerns.

So, just choose if you want to adapt the patches yourself (would be
nice) or offer as-is, I'll take over checking and integration.

Btw: With signed iCLA and when you are able to build a version with
adapted patches it's just one more command line command to commit this
yourself if you would become a comitter :-)

Sincerely,
	Armin

--
ALG