incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Top AOO 3.4 Features?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:52:34 GMT
	Hi Rob,

On 15.02.2012 23:22, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:24 AM, Armin Le Grand<Armin.Le.Grand@me.com>  wrote:
[..]

>> I would opt to extend the release notes (see
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Notes);
>> I already added quite some links to blog entries, but adding pictures is
>> possible, too (see Reginas explanation of LineCaps). I already used that
>> link in quite some discussions with externals.
>>

> OK.  I see the pictures now.  That is great.   Is it possible to
> attach ODF documents as well?  I was hoping in some cases to show a
> "before&  after" picture, with the same document loaded in 3.3 and
> then in 3.4.

I don't think ODF is possible (not seen, when in edit mode there is a
'link' and 'add graphic' button only); it will be necessary to make
before/after screenshot pairs (or combinations) like in some
commercials. This can be viewed in a browser nicely (we need the ODF
viewer for desktops, too, don't we...?).

>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> -Rob

>> Sincerely,
>>         Armin