incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Reztsov <yakovr...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Re[2]: OOo4Kids
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:43:35 GMT
Hello Eric,

12 февраля 2012, 16:51 от eric b:

> Hello Yakov,
>

> >> Hi Rob,

> >> Thank you very much for your time  :-)

> >> A lot of the work has been done with students from several engineers
> >> schools (UTBM, Centrale Nantes, Epitech Paris, and so on). I mentored
> >> most of them on IRC, to understand better the OOo source code, and
> >> how to write new code.
> >>
> >> For the features, we worked with teachers and simple people, who did
> >> obvious but relevant remarks. For the curious, the story of the
> >> changes, including how things have been done, is written on our wiki
> >> (http://wiki.ooo4kids.org).
> >
> > Hi!
> > For ooo4kids.org will be intresting add grammar checker.
> > I am testing LightProof grammar checker with ooo4kids.org.
> >

> Great :-)
>
> >  LightProof  written in Python.
> >

> Should be OK, excepeted on Windows (sorry, I must have a look,
> probably a path issue)

I testing lightproof with ooo4kids on Windows, and it work.
  Python is in OOo4Kids distribution .

> > Old version of LightProof  work well with  ooo4kids, but
> > exist problem in install extension.
> > https://adullact.net/tracker/index.php?
> > func=detail&aid=4961&group_id=645&atid=1781
> > Ooo4kids  in extensions manager described as OpenOffice.org3.0, but
> > It codebase is OpenOffice.org3.2.
> >

> > For new version of Lightproof (http://www.numbertext.org/
> > lightproof/)  exist problem with properties dialog for setup
> > lightproof rules.
> > Probably  this feature is not implemented in OOo4Kids.
> >

> Can you please check whether the version I put there works : http://
> ftp.educoo.org/home/Lightproof/ru/  ?

I am test this version, and it is not work. Problem present in config dialog.

I build English and Russian version lightproof based on lightproof - 1.5-beta3.
I remove config dialog and the dependencies field.

English version:
http://forumooo.ru/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1141.0;attach=3770
Russian version:
http://forumooo.ru/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1141.0;attach=3771