incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Access to the OOo extensions site at OUSL
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 20:45:07 GMT
Hi Roberto,

On Feb 1, 2012, at 11:24 AM, Roberto Galoppini wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Juergen Schmidt
> <jogischmidt@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On 2/1/12 3:29 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
>>>
>>> Can anyone please help Sourceforge get started with the migration of
>>> the OpenOffice extensions site. Gav was working on this and has root
>>> access to the machine, I'm not sure if anyone else has such access.
>>>
>> sorry but I haven't access to the machine and the sources. I was only a user
>> with admin rights to manage some things via the web frontend.
>
> Hi all,
>
> if none has access to those systems, maybe it is possible to contact
> OSUOSL and get another account for this purpose?

I think that before you do that you should email infrastructure@apache.org and wait for daytime
in Australia. This should Gavin the best chance to see this email thread and respond.

If Gavin is not available, then the OSUOSL admin is available at support@osuosl.org where
Lance Albertson has answered in the past.

> We committed to do the migration in a short time frame, and we
> definitely need the source code and the data to start it all.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Dave

> Roberto
>

>> And I am volunteering to do that in the future as well.
>>
>> Juergen
>>

>>> Roberto Galoppini (cc'd) is handling things on the SF end and has
>>> resources standing by - all they need is access to the machine, or a
>>> dump of all appropriate files, so that they can get to work.
>>>
>>> Ross
> ====
> This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your
system. Thank you.