incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: OpenOffice extensions
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 04:29:34 GMT

On Feb 9, 2012, at 6:02 PM, Gavin McDonald wrote:

> [...]
I believe
> to be the files in use last.

I recall reading the conversation between Ross and the board. I completely understand and
accept your interpretation and thank you very much! I think it is clear that the PPMC was
considering both together.

Let's wait for a response from Roberto and then we do (and I think I can speak for the PPMC)
want to pass off the templates site to SF as well.

Thanks and Regards,
Dave