incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <...@netempire.de>
Subject [EXT] image double click
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 10:58:33 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to find out if one can override the event when double-clicking on an embedded
image within a writer document.  For my extension I would like to embed an image and when
double-clicking it I would like to trigger my own action instead of the default "image dialog"
which pops up.

I tried to use com.sun.star.document.XEventListener and                                  com.sun.star.view.XSelectionChangeListener
to catch the click event. But so far without success.

Is catching this event even possible via the api?

regards,
Fabian