incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice extensions
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 01:17:30 GMT
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
> Thanks Gav,
>
> I'm not sure if this is supposed to include templates or not. I've CCd the
> AOO list. Hopefully someone will let you know.

This was in the details of what Roberto@SourceForge proposed:

"First, what we're proposing in the short term is to migrate and
stabilize the current drupal instance using the sourceforge.net Secure
Project Web infrastructure. This would give selected members of the
team SSH access to the server space where it's hosted, and full access
to both the code and database content.

We would help update the code to sync the uploaded files into our
global mirror network, and have downloads go through there to aleviate
pressure on the Drupal infrastucture and give people local download
mirrors for all the extensions and templates."

http://markmail.org/thread/mi2bzbncnu3tq3du

So it included templates.  Also, elsewhere in that thread you see
several mentions templates should be treated the same as extensions.
I think it just gets tiring to say "extensions and templates" over and
over again.

In any case, if there is hesitation to accept the above language, we
could just propose that templates are included and give 72 hours to
see if anyone objects.

-Rob