incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject YouTube Channel for Apache?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:52:06 GMT
I was thinking of starting up a Youtube channel for Apache OpenOffice,
where we could post short videos, demos, tutorials, etc.  While
investigating how this could be done I came across the following page
that describes how a registered non-profit can set up a special kind
of YouTube Channel, with increased upload capabilities, as well as
other benefits.

Aside from benefits related to YouTube, this program also gives free
AdWords, etc.  As a registered 501(c)(3), ASF is eligible for this
program.

See:  http://www.youtube.com/nonprofits

Is there any interest in doing this at the ASF level?

-Rob