incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WWW] Feedback/"contact us" about the website link needed...
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 01:32:41 GMT
On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, update on this...a contact us page is now available at:
> http://www.openoffice.org/contact_us.html

I think it would be better if the "If you want to contact the Apache
OpenOffice developer team..." was the last option.  So give the
"self-service" options first.  If none of them apply, then they see
how to contact the ooo-dev list.  In general, put the most-likely
solution first, then in decreasing order the solutions that require
more effort.

-Rob