incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: update for http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/contacts.html
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:57:21 GMT
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt
<jogischmidt@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed a reference in the readme file to this page [1] with marketing
> contacts. I think we have to update this page, any volunteers?

I'd be inclined to remove the entire list of marketing contacts from
the websiteand just point everyone to the ooo-marketing mailing list.

For the readme file, this is the page we're using for the "get involved" link:

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/get-involved.html

Maybe we make that be the centralized place we direct new volunteers,
and then enhance that page with more info overtime.

-Rob