incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integration of my chart features
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 00:33:07 GMT
On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Regina Henschel
<rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi Armin,
>
> I have listed the relevant LO commits below. Is it possible to use that
> directly? If not, you can at least have look, what they contain.

If this is your code, you can give it to whomever you want.  But we
(this project) need to be clear what the license is.  When you gave
the patch to LO you presumably gave it under LPGL/MPL.   For AOO we
need it under ALv2.

The normal way of doing this would be to create the patch files and
either send them to the list or attach them to a BZ issue.

Another approach, one that would satisfy me, since you've signed the
ICLA, is a note to the list from you saying something like "I
contribute the following patches to the Apache OpenOffice project
under the Apache 2.0 license" and then list the specific commits.
You just need to be explicit about the license so we have that for the
record.

Thanks!

-Rob