incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: selling open office
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:51:47 GMT
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Donald Whytock <dwhytock@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since this has to do with the Apache license, is there an applicable
> overall Apache FAQ?

Well, there is no release of AOO yet for someone to sell.  So I think
the original poster must have been talking about OOo 3.3 under LPGL.

But there are Apache licensing FAQ's that we can point to in the
future:  http://www.apache.org/foundation/license-faq.html

-Rob

> Don
>
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Ross Gardler
> <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
>> This looks like a FAQ question to me... I was going to add it myself,
>> but found it is already there, See
>> http://www.openoffice.org/FAQs/mostfaqs.html#3
>>
>> Note, that FAQ needs some attention. It talks of Sun owning the code and LGPL.
>>
>> Ross
>>
>> On 28 February 2012 23:40, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

of somebody who is selling open office on ebay for profit.