incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: Top AOO 3.4 Features?
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 19:17:25 GMT
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Armin Le Grand <> wrote:
> On 13.02.2012 20:17, Rob Weir wrote:
>> I'd like to write a blog post on the top new things in AOO 3.4, from
>> the user perspective, compared to OOo 3.3.
>> What would you put on that list?  What are the benefits of upgrading?
> Also nice: Linecaps. All graphic people missed it for a long time...

A lot of good information in this thread. I'd like to track it better,
and also collect some test documents that illustrate the new features.
 This could be useful for testing as well, I think.

So,  I've created a Bugzilla task to track this all:

If you have a test document that demonstrates a new feature of AOO
3.4, please add the attachment, along with a comment.

>> -Rob

View raw message