incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org email forwarder shutdown: That time is now
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:03:17 GMT
On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:54 PM, TJ Frazier <tjfrazier@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> Rob,
> Need to mention Extensions and Templates sites?
> ("under construction on a daily basis", "should be able to log in there even
> after the shutdown")

I'm sorry, I don't follow.  Are you referring to the post about the
email forwarder, or the overall migration status wiki page?

If we have any specific instructions for extension/template authors
that we want them to do now, or any special hint we want to give them,
then this note is a great place to get that out.  Or we could do that
as a 2nd announcement later.  If I understand Roberto's latest note,
they believe they can manage with the shutdown of the forwarding
service.