incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyoung joon Jun <hi.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject about conversion from PPT(PPTX) to image (jpg,bmp and so on)
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:58:14 GMT
Hi. all

I have searched  archive of OpenOffice developer's mails for document
conversion, more precisely from PPT(PPTx) to image(jpg, bmp and so on)
in C/C++.  I download the openoffice source code and it is really huge
to dissect and locate a particular feature such as "export" feature in
OpenOffice impress which allows a user to export PPT to image.

I am not quite sure if this functionality was implemented in pure
C/C++ or Apache POI; as long as I know, I guess POI is used  in Java
for it.

No one clearly described about this feature in email archive
(http://markmail.org/). would you give me a hand  ?

1. if this export function is implemented in pure c/c++. can you tell
me which portion of OpenOffice source code  I can go and look into ?
2. if this export function is implemented in java using POI, is there
any open source  I may bump into for conversion ? it looks
imageMagick does not support conversion from PPT. to image.

I hope that I can hear some. it would be greatly appreciated.

--
Thank you
Best regards