incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From lou ql <louqin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Bugzilla] search function doesn't work
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 01:40:45 GMT
When I search in Bugzilla, the following error occurs:

Apache OOo Bugzilla has encountered an internal error. You may have found a
bug in Apache OOo Bugzilla! Or, you may have followed a deep link that
contains information Bugzilla doesn't understand. Remember: *Garbage In,
Garbage Out!*

If you are sure that you didn't cause this error, please save this page and
send it to bugzilla-admin@apache.org with details of what you were doing at
the time this message appeared. We *especially* want to know the URL of the
page you were on before you got this message.

  undef error - Cannot determine local time zone

Traceback: