incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From lou ql <>
Subject [Bugzilla] search function doesn't work
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 01:40:45 GMT
When I search in Bugzilla, the following error occurs:

Apache OOo Bugzilla has encountered an internal error. You may have found a
bug in Apache OOo Bugzilla! Or, you may have followed a deep link that
contains information Bugzilla doesn't understand. Remember: *Garbage In,
Garbage Out!*

If you are sure that you didn't cause this error, please save this page and
send it to with details of what you were doing at
the time this message appeared. We *especially* want to know the URL of the
page you were on before you got this message.

  undef error - Cannot determine local time zone