incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Sample Files Collection for AOO testing
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 05:40:13 GMT
Hi all,

Recently I am working on sample files collection and category. These sample
files would be used for AOO 3.4 and further AOO release testing. These
sample files are major for compatibility, which covers the interoperabilty
with MS office 2003, MS office 2007/2010 and previous OpenOffice release.
Now I have had thousands of MS Office sample files and still need more,
especially old OO documents. If you have some sample files, not
confiditenal, can share with you, would you like send it back me by mail:
lilyzhao8@gmail.com? Many thanks!

Sorry I couldn't find one good place to manage these sample files, or
anyone have idea where we can centralize these sample files for community
QA volunteers testing?

Best Regards,

Lily Zhao