incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample Files Collection for AOO testing
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:53:55 GMT
Rob,

I totally agree with you fabout inding one place to manage the test
documents.

For the samle files catalog, I like your idea about category them via
directory structure, currently I do this way on my local.

So the next action is find one Apache server. I can upload what I have to
the server and place one guide on QA wiki page to show how to structure
those testing files.

Best Regards,

Lily