incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there any Bugzilla admin who can help setup normal group to view public queryies
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 05:25:59 GMT
I created several queries for AOO 3.4 and hope anybody can view these
queries and run the results. But when I tried to share my search
result(query) to group, I only can find "canconfirm"," qa-users","canedit"
groups. People who are not in these groups can't view these queries. Can
any Bugzilla admin can help setup one normal group, I means the ones who
can create bug in Bugzilla, to view these public queries? Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Lily