incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "F C. Costero" <fjcc.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [EXT] listening to text changes
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 04:22:53 GMT
I know of two ways to trigger a macro on document changes:
1. Use the Tools -> Customize -> Events menu to associate a macro to
the "Modified status was changed" event. This will call the macro when
a series of changes begins and when the document is saved.
2. Use the addModifyListener() method
(com.sun.star.util.XModifyBroadcaster interface) of the XTextDocument
to add a ModifyListener which will be triggered with every individual
change.

Will either of those work for you?

Francis

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 4:03 AM, fabian <fmh@netempire.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to be informed about changes within my document, e.g when an image was deleted
from the XTextDocument. I tried to use XTextListener but found that it can only be used with
some Control elements which support XTextComponent.