incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <>
Subject Re: Where to hold an event
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:43:34 GMT
There are good flights from Beijing to Frankfurt and/or Helsinki....believe
it or not. So this would be good for Chinese developers.

I suggest we think about travel hubs; plane, trains, and not so much
automobiles.  So the Frankfurt airport, and connectivity by train from
other locations in Europe would seem good, IMHO.

Of course Hamburg continues to be a concentration of skilled, core
developers for both LibreOffice and OpenOffice...