incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plan to deliver the GUI test Java library on the next release
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 05:20:15 GMT
在 2012年2月24日 上午10:37,Ma Yong Lin <mayongl@gmail.com> 写道:
> I think what was asked is if we are just get a group of star basic test cases "translated"
> to java. It would be the same in terms of testing.

We can do that, but I think it's more meaningful to cover the GUI
testing for new functions in future, since the existing function has
been very stable.

> So besides java developer may benefit from this, anything else?

The library will wrap all complex things and aims to make learning
curve enough short for both programmer and non-programmer.  In
addition, localization developers may benefit from it to  locate some
UI. I'm not sure and need to investigate further.

> Ma Yong Lin
>
> mayongl@apache.org
>
> 在 2012-2-23,9:38,Zhe Liu <aliuzhe@gmail.com> 写道:
>
>> 2012/2/23 FR web forum <oooforum@free.fr>:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> <cut>
>>> <cut>
>>> Do you think that a translation in other languages could improve
>>> its usefulness?
>> Sorry. I didn't catch you. You mean translate that wiki or the tool
>> in other languages?
>> Thank for your suggestion.
>> --
>> Best Regards