incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <>
Subject Re: Reminder: Not all list posts are from list subscribers
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 21:07:50 GMT
On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 00:00, Shane Curcuru <> wrote:
> Where MUA = Mail User Agent, i.e. the actual program that you use to read
> your emails - like Thunderbird, Outlook, GMail (really, the browser you use
> to open, etc.

I mostly read my GMail on my iPad, and my choices there seem more
limited. Even when I open GMail in Safari on the iPad, it goes into
"mobile" mode (essentially the same, as far as I can tell, to the Mail
program on the iPad) and I don't know how to get it into "standard"
mode. If someone knows the answer to that one, I'd be delighted to
hear it.

View raw message