incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Success installing AOO on Windows 7
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 23:49:09 GMT
AFAIK this Windows 7 machine has all Win7 updates installed. It has
OOo 3.3 and LO3.4 on it. I removed a previous ooo-dev (3.2!) following
instructions Rory pointed me to. When I got the most up to date
Windows installation file for AOO (from the cwiki page), it installed
with no problem and appears to be working and has all the menus and
toolbars. I'll test it more later when actually doing things.

The only thing I noticed was that the splash screen on startup came
up, disappeared, and then came up again, before the program actually
started for the first time. This has not occurred on startup since
then.

--Jean