incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: translation of several chapters calc-user-guide into German
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 03:29:13 GMT
OOo is now owned by the Apache Software Foundation, and the mailing lists
at OOo were not functional for some time before someone noticed and fixed
them. They will be discontinued soon. The (English) Authors list is now at
odfauthors-discuss@lists.odfauthors.org but it is at this time mostly
concerned with work on LO. This may change now that Apache OpenOffice is
closer to release.

Meanwhile, work on Apache OpenOffice is being done through
ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org. I have cc'd that list.

--Jean