incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Danese Cooper <dan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passport Without A Visa: Open Source Software Licensing and Trademarks
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 01:01:04 GMT
Ahem.  Excuse me, but Tiki Dare is the trademark lawyer who brought us the
ridiculous naming policies around Java products when she was at Sun... (as
well as the much-maligned OpenOfficeDotOrg).  IMHO its quite possible to
kill a brand with tedious correctness from a Trademark protection point of
view.

Danese