incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Access to the OOo extensions site at OUSL
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:28:32 GMT
Gav I'll forward the infra mail to you it must be lost in your
backlog. If you could handover directly to Roberto that would be
great. You can check details of the board meeting with myself or Sam
(I don't think minutes have been published yet)

(and good to have you back)

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)