incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: preparation for our first release
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:04:02 GMT
Without commenting on the dates, schedules and technical issues I
would urge you to make sure you allow significant time for IP review
from mentors and the IPMC. I imagine this release will get a great
deal of attention and, almost without a doubt, someone will come up
with something that needs to be addressed.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)