incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: SPI
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 04:27:02 GMT
On Feb 21, 2012 8:08 PM, "Wolf Halton" <wolf.halton@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ross,
> I made a proposal and let it rock for 10 days. We have a general
> consensus on openoffice-dev that the monies should be going to
> travel-assistance, so how do I proceed from here?

Thanks for moving it forwards. Next steps...

Make sure fundraising@, travel-assistance@ and concom@apache.org are all OK
with the proposal (e.g. summary mail describing background and  the PPMC
intention and mentor backing). Lazy consensus is fine. Give it at least 72
hours. We can address any concerns that are raised on the appropriate lists
(I'm on all of them and will help if necessary)

Once that's done we can mail SPI

nb this should be onlist so others learn the process - I've cc'd, hope you
don't mind.

Ross