incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Where to hold an event
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:46:51 GMT
Just as a point of information there is no confirmed ApacheCon at the
time of writing. Final details are being put into place right now and
we hope to confirm something soon. It's not currently clear if
co-location will be possible, but it has not been ruled out either.
We're working with the possible venue to figure it out.

I hope to be clearer in a week or so.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)