incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice extensions
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 00:00:23 GMT
Thanks Gav,

I'm not sure if this is supposed to include templates or not. I've CCd the
AOO list. Hopefully someone will let you know.

On Thursday, 9 February 2012, Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
> I had been waiting for an upload area at SF, now I got it and plan to
upload today.

> Things are still a mess on the old server and have to pick through the
mounds of nested symlinks and

> other crap to get at the extensions stuff, and to not mix it with the
templates stuff (which I’m right they

> are not getting?)
>

> Gav…

extensions site. Is there anything we can do to speed this up? It has been
a long time now.

> Let me know if I can help.

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)